2014 ANNUAL MEETING AND CONFERENCE – RICHMOND, VA
Friday, November 14 – 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
The 2014 Annual Meeting and Conference is open to all dentists and dental professionals who are interested in staying current with the latest treatment options for patients with obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep related disorders. This conference is held in cooperation with the Virginia Academy of Sleep Medicine, offering attendees a unique opportunity to attend joint sessions with sleep physicians and medical colleagues from across the Commonwealth.
- Year in Review/Function of Sleep - Dr. Ruth Benca – University of Wisconsin Madison
- Oral Appliances and Effective Interactions between Sleep Clinicians and Sleep Dentists – Dr. Jagdeep Bijwadia – CMO for Somnomed and Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
- Yoga and Sleep Apnea - Dr. Dilip Sarkar – Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Impact of Electronic Devices on Children and Adolescent Sleep – Dr. Judy Owens – National Children’s Hospital
- Sleep Disorders in Autism/Autism Spectrum and Down Syndrome – Dr. Michael Strunc – Children’s Hospital of the Kings Daughters
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulator and OSAS – Dr. Patrick Strollo – University of Pittsburgh
- Sleep, Aging and Alzheimer’s Dementia - Dr. Adam Spira – Johns Hopkins
- Anesthesia in the OSAS Patient – Dr. Susheel Patil – Johns Hopkins
- Bariatric Surgery in the OSAS Patient – Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth – Sentara Comprehensive Weight Loss Solutions
- Sleep Medicine and Fighter Pilots- Dr. Josh Sill – Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Sleep Medicine and Professional Athletes – What have we learned? - Dr. Christopher Winter – Charlottesville Neurology and Sleep Medicine
- Cocktail Reception
- AND MORE!
Annual Meeting and Conference
Short Pump Hilton Hotel and Spa
12042 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233
Conference Registration now open! CLICK HERE CE Credits: up to 7 Hours
COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN? Reserve your room early with the specially discounted room rates available through the Hilton. Call (804) 364-3600 and reference Virginia Academy of Sleep Medicine to receive your discounted rate.
Members Save! Not a VADSM member? Join today and receive the discounted members-only registration fees.
Virginia Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/7/2014 to 4/6/2017.
EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES now open!
Please contact our seminar coordinator with any questions you may have: email@example.com.